The Extra Step: ICD-9-CM, CPT, HCPCS Coding Applications, 1e
eBook Title: The Extra Step: ICD-9-CM, CPT, HCPCS Coding Applications, 1e
Publisher: Saunders; Cdr edition (December 12, 2003)
Subcategory: Medicine & Health Sciences
Size ePub vers.: 1665 kb
Size PDF vers.: 1674 kb
Other formats: cb7, odf, pdf, azw, ibooks, mobi
- 1674 downloads at 25 mb/s
- 1665 downloads at 21 mb/s
Presenting 194 realistic coding cases that typify the situations coders encounter on the job, this unique
CD-ROM offers valuable coding practice in an electronic format. Providing a better understanding of the electronic methods that are essential to the modern medical office, it includes cases featuring concrete, real-world examples that are taken from across the broad spectrum of health care specialties.
- Helps users code cases in both physician office and outpatient settings.
- Offers exposure to real world coding cases.
- Mimics the electronic submission methods currently used in the medical office.
- Provides a thorough review of coding knowledge ― giving users a capstone experience.
- Enables users to brush up on their coding skills.