Brocklehurst's Textbook of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology, 6e (Brocklehurst's Textbook of Geriatric Medicine & Gerontology) by Raymond C. Tallis MA BM BCh FRCP Dlitt, Howard M. Fillit MD
eBook Title: Brocklehurst's Textbook of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology, 6e (Brocklehurst's Textbook of Geriatric Medicine & Gerontology)
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 6 edition (January 21, 2003)
Category: Medical Books
Size ePub vers.: 1372 kb
Size PDF vers.: 1463 kb
Other formats: cb7, odf, pdf, azw, ibooks, mobi
- 1463 downloads at 25 mb/s
This new edition of Brocklehurst's Textbook of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology builds on the structure and content of previous editions. Four sections cover gerontology, clinical geriatric medicine, problem-based geriatrics, and health systems and geriatric medicine. The most important feature of this new edition is the increased emphasis on clinical practice - practicing geriatricians will be able to turn to Brocklehurst's Sixth Edition and easily find the answer to both common and rarer clinical problems.
- Summary boxes at the end of each chapter highlight key points.
- Investigations for specific disorders are summarized in either table form or flow chart.
- Management of illness is emphasized with further recommendations. "Summary of Management Options" boxes indicate management plans.
- Includes a chapter on technology and the future.