Strategic Management of E-Business by Judy McKay
eBook Title: Strategic Management of E-Business
Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (February 13, 2004)
Category: Business & Money
Subcategory: Management & Leadership
Size ePub vers.: 1500 kb
Size PDF vers.: 1803 kb
Other formats: cb7, odf, pdf, azw, ibooks, mobi
- 1803 downloads at 25 mb/s
- 1500 downloads at 21 mb/s
Strategic Management of e-Business presents the established models of strategic management and their sustainability to the e-commerce environment. The text discusses the strategic management of e-Business. Both "back-office" systems and e-commerce systems are described and analysed. Since management models have changed as a consequence of greater technology, increased Internet usage to build closer links with suppliers and customers, there is increased focus on the management models that create and maintain value, improve supply chain management, establish and sustain sound customer relationships and create strategic networks. It is these new business objectives and associated management paradigms that are outlined in this new Australasian text.
The text adopts a "post dot-com crash" organisational perspective on e-Business and e-Commerce, focusing on those elements that will be important in the future. Thus topics such as e-business strategy, m-Commerce and mobile computing, customer relationship management, and supply chain management are given prominent treatment along with the usual major topics of IT management.
Due to the interrelation between IT and e-Business this text is ideal for both IT management and e-business management units. Students are provided with the strategies and models for successful management of e-commerce initiatives.
- Chapter on m-commerce
- Chapters on e-business and SME's
- Comprehensive and diverse case studies at the end of each chapter represent typical business case scenarios that apply the theory and models presented in the text
- Reflects current research in strategic management of e-commerce
- Written for all students undertaking study in strategic e-commerce
- Combines strategy and human factors
- Highlights the importance of creating value in business relationships as well as ethical governance
- 'Thinking Strategically' vignettes in each chapter pose various business scenarios and ask the student to assess and offer a strategic solution