Switching Power Supplies A - Z, Second Edition by Sanjaya Maniktala
eBook Title: Switching Power Supplies A - Z, Second Edition
Publisher: Newnes; 2 edition (April 18, 2012)
Category: Engineering & Transportation
Size ePub vers.: 1717 kb
Size PDF vers.: 1745 kb
Other formats: cb7, odf, pdf, azw, ibooks, mobi
- 1745 downloads at 25 mb/s
- 1717 downloads at 21 mb/s
This book is the most comprehensive study available of the theoretical and practical aspects of controlling and measuring Electromagnetic Interference in switching power supplies, including input filter instability considerations.
The new edition is thoroughly revised with six completely new chapters, while the existing EMI chapters are expanded to include many more step-by-step numerical examples and key derivations and EMI mitigation techniques. New topics cover the length and breadth of modern switching power conversion techniques, lucidly explained in simple but thorough terms, now with uniquely detailed "wall-reference charts" providing easy access to even complex topics.
- Step-by-step and iterative approach for calculating high-frequency losses in forward converter transformers, including Proximity losses based on Dowell's equations
- Thorough, yet uniquely simple design flow-chart for building DC-DC converters and their magnetic components under typical wide-input supply conditions
- Step-by-step, solved examples for stabilizing control loops of all three major topologies, using either transconductance or conventional operational amplifiers, and either current-mode or voltage-mode control